spyware remover ?

Any suggestions on spyware detect and removal tools ?

jad

adawareSE- lavasoft.com Spybot S&D Highjackthis.exe

"Gianni Mariani" <gi2nospam@mariani.ws> wrote in message

> Any suggestions on spyware detect and removal tools ?

Al

On 06 Sep 2004 20:18:53 EDT, Gianni Mariani <gi2nospam@mariani.ws>
wrote:

>Any suggestions on spyware detect and removal tools ?

PestPatrol is one of the best. 'Spybot Search and Destroy' and
Lavasoft Adaware are good shareware.

peter

In article <chiupd$1oe@dispatch.concentric.net>, gi2nospam@mariani.ws
says...

> Any suggestions on spyware detect and removal tools ?

Adaware or Spybot Search and Destroy are 2 good free ones.
--
Pete Ives

Peter wrote:
> In article <chiupd$1oe@dispatch.concentric.net>, gi2nospam@mariani.ws
> says...
>
>>Any suggestions on spyware detect and removal tools ?
>>

> Adaware or Spybot Search and Destroy are 2 good free ones.

Thanks for the suggestions to all that responded.

The problem with selecting a apyware remover in a vacuum is that you
just don't know what is spyware packaged as a spyware remover !

Gianni Mariani <gi2nospam@mariani.ws> wrote in message news:<chiupd$1oe@dispatch.concentric.net>...
> Any suggestions on spyware detect and removal tools ?

I found lavasoft adaware to be good but it doesn't clean everything.
I now use Webroot SpySweeper and although the initial sweep takes
forever it's rid me of all annoying popups and guards against unwanted
homepages, popups etc..

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"Adam M" <mail_monty@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Gianni Mariani <gi2nospam@mariani.ws> wrote in message
>> Any suggestions on spyware detect and removal tools ?
>
> I found lavasoft adaware to be good but it doesn't clean everything.
> I now use Webroot SpySweeper and although the initial sweep takes
> forever it's rid me of all annoying popups and guards against unwanted
> homepages, popups etc..

Also Spybot - search & destroy is excellent - I use it every week along with
adaware. Here's the link;

Dave