2.4 Ghz celeron and thermal paste

I am installing a new m/board and 2.4 celeron cpu, will I need to use
thermal paste ?

Yes, you will need to use the thermal paste that come with the CPU Cooler.
--
David Wang - Tech Support
Extreme Node - Blade servers based on the standard ATX form factor

"anthony fidler" <anthony.fidler@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I am installing a new m/board and 2.4 celeron cpu, will I need to use
> thermal paste ?

HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:02:12 GMT, "anthony fidler"
<anthony.fidler@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>I am installing a new m/board and 2.4 celeron cpu, will I need to use
>thermal paste ?

yes

You should use paste or a thermal pad.

Harry

Yes.

--
DaveW

anthony fidler wrote:
> I am installing a new m/board and 2.4 celeron cpu, will I need to use
> thermal paste ?

The CPU heat sink and fan unit will come with either a thermal pad
attached or thermal paste. Do a google search of the archives of this
newsgroup for proper paste application.