FA: T720i cameraphone plus tons of extras ends soon

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 30, 2004 5:25:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.tech,alt.cellular.telephones,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.Cingular (More info?)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have changed carriers and they gave
us new phones so we won't need this stuff. It's on ebay, of course. I had
new housings put on each phone so they look brand new.
They are unlocked and ready for use on any GSM carrier for T720is. I've
tested them on Cingular and T-Mobile and they work great.
I'm including a couple sets of fasion covers travel chargers, camera
attachments and a CD with ringtones, sync software, manuals, wallpapers
(some are adult that can be taken off upon request) and other stuff. It's a
great set.

Auction ends for one on Friday night and the other on Sunday night

Write me directly with any questions - ozreply@bellsouth.net.

Please check them out or tell a freind who needs a good phone.

Thanks - OZ

Links:

July 30, 2004 9:35:59 AM

In <vVkOc.1102$274.541@bignews4.bellsouth.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:25:42
-0400, "oz" <ojzmail@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>[SNIP]

Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here -- they are specifically
prohibited by the charter.

July 30, 2004 1:07:06 PM

In article <37lOc.4778$54.74572@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> In <vVkOc.1102$274.541@bignews4.bellsouth.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:25:42
> -0400, "oz" <ojzmail@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >[SNIP]
>
> Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here -- they are specifically
> prohibited by the charter.

But its your charter with your prejuidices, and this is not a commercial
post, just one poor guy that changed carriers.

The Charter means zip, this group is unmoderated.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 4:16:06 PM

In <rk789-A34E72.04070430072004@news1.west.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004
09:07:06 GMT, Robert <rk789@faq.cIty> wrote:

>In article <37lOc.4778$54.74572@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> In <vVkOc.1102$274.541@bignews4.bellsouth.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:25:42
>> -0400, "oz" <ojzmail@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>> >[SNIP]
>>
>> Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here -- they are specifically
>> prohibited by the charter.
>
>But its your charter ...

No, it's *the* charter. Don't like it -- go start a different newsgroup.

>The Charter means zip, this group is unmoderated.

Earthlink disagrees.

Does being a jerk come naturally, or do you have to work at it?

July 30, 2004 4:31:47 PM

In article <a_qOc.4837$54.75399@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> In <rk789-A34E72.04070430072004@news1.west.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004
> 09:07:06 GMT, Robert <rk789@faq.cIty> wrote:
>
> >In article <37lOc.4778$54.74572@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> > John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >> Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here -- they are specifically
> >> prohibited by the charter.
> >
> >But its your charter ...
>
> No, it's *the* charter. Don't like it -- go start a different newsgroup.

Not going to happen.

Sorry, you do not run USENET. The charter is meaningless.

Don't like it, Create a moderated newsgroup, it's not anyone's fault but
your own that you created a newsgroup you can't (and shouldn't given
your pro-carrier slant on things) control.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 4:42:08 PM

In <rk789-6A6D7F.07314530072004@news4.west.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004
12:31:47 GMT, Robert <rk789@faq.cIty> wrote:

>In article <a_qOc.4837$54.75399@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> In <rk789-A34E72.04070430072004@news1.west.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004
>> 09:07:06 GMT, Robert <rk789@faq.cIty> wrote:

>> >But its your charter ...
>>
>> No, it's *the* charter. Don't like it -- go start a different newsgroup.
>
>Not going to happen.

I didn't think so.

>Sorry, you do not run USENET. The charter is meaningless.

Not true, as you'll find out if you persist in violating it.

>Don't like it, Create a moderated newsgroup, it's not anyone's fault but
>your own that you created a newsgroup you can't (and shouldn't given
>your pro-carrier slant on things) control.

I repeat: Does being a jerk come naturally, or do you have to work at it?

July 30, 2004 4:59:48 PM

In article <AmrOc.4840$54.75473@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> In <rk789-6A6D7F.07314530072004@news4.west.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004
> 12:31:47 GMT, Robert <rk789@faq.cIty> wrote:
>
> >In article <a_qOc.4837$54.75399@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> > John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
> >
> >> In <rk789-A34E72.04070430072004@news1.west.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul
> >> 2004

> >> No, it's *the* charter. Don't like it -- go start a different newsgroup.
> >
> >Not going to happen.
>
> I didn't think so.
>
> >Sorry, you do not run USENET. The charter is meaningless.
>
> Not true, as you'll find out if you persist in violating it.

AGAIN - You are not the master of USENET.

The Charter is a Guide, not a document for creating hanging offenses.

Such megalomania. Please chase after the porn, paypal scam and worm
posters if you want to do something useful for this group.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 5:35:33 PM

In <rk789-8EA5FD.07594530072004@news4.west.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004
12:59:48 GMT, Robert <rk789@faq.cIty> wrote:

>AGAIN - You are not the master of USENET.

True. But AGAIN, I wrote the charter of this newsgroup.

>The Charter is a Guide, not a document for creating hanging offenses.

You're misinformed, as your news provider will confirm.

>Such megalomania. Please chase after the porn, paypal scam and worm
>posters if you want to do something useful for this group.

Such bad manners. Do you crave attention so desperately?

As I said, if you aren't willing to respect the charter, then go someplace
else. (Just watch out that the door doesn't smack you in the tush on your way
out.)

July 30, 2004 6:24:06 PM

In article <F8sOc.4843$54.75473@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> As I said, if you aren't willing to respect the charter, then go someplace
> else. (Just watch out that the door doesn't smack you in the tush on your way
> out.)

Again, you have zero say in who posts here, and don't come after me
cause I call you on your incorrectly telling people that BBB will likely
solve their problem.

I respect the Charter, but its a little anal retentive, as are you in
trying to enforce such petty things a a user once in a lifetime
referring to an ebay listing.

Again, why not do something of greater import, go after the Porn, the
Scam, the Spam, and the Worm posters???

I measure the size of the man by the size of the problems that he deals
with.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 10:48:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn (More info?)

In article <ZN4Q80KE38198.5593402778@anonymous.poster>,
RogerClemons@theball.park wrote:

> Filthy troll-boy

Nope, insulting me WILL be counter productive, so you are the TROLL.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 11:02:27 PM

In <rk789-B34459.09240630072004@news04.east.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004
14:24:06 GMT, Robert <rk789@faq.cIty> wrote:

>In article <F8sOc.4843$54.75473@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> As I said, if you aren't willing to respect the charter, then go someplace
>> else. (Just watch out that the door doesn't smack you in the tush on your way
>> out.)
>
>Again, you have zero say in who posts here, and don't come after me
>cause I call you on your incorrectly telling people that BBB will likely
>solve their problem.

Empty threats just make you look silly.

>I respect the Charter, ...

Obviously not.

>Again, why not do something of greater import, go after the Porn, the
>Scam, the Spam, and the Worm posters???

What I do is my own business.

>I measure the size of the man by the size of the problems that he deals
>with.

I couldn't care less about your measurements.

Now run along home -- I think your mommy is calling.

July 30, 2004 11:46:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <8AMUSK4Z38198.6352546296@anonymous.poster>,
RogerClemons@theball.park a Sprint troller wrote:

Nonsense,, you're just a TROLL leftover from trying to apologize for the
loser SprintPCS,which annually gets rated worst in customer service by

J.D. Power
Consumer Reports
Yankee Group

and I see today that Sprint is being sued for age discrimination. FIGURES

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/040729/telecoms_sprint_lawsuit_...
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 11:46:08 PM

In alt.cellular.sprintpcs R?bertM <rm123@faq.city> wrote:
> Nonsense,, you're just a TROLL leftover from trying to apologize for the
> loser SprintPCS,which annually gets rated worst in customer service by

Interesting. Yet you posted your FAQ as "R Cleemons." Typo?

Are you enjoying talking to yourself?

July 30, 2004 11:46:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In alt.cellular.sprintpcs R?bertM <rm123@faq.city> wrote:

> Nonsense,, you're just a TROLL leftover from trying to apologize for the
> loser SprintPCS,which annually gets rated worst in customer service by

OBTW, for those of you reading in the Cingular newsgroup, I was referring
to the Retention FAQ that Goober Boy likes to post periodically in the Sprint
newsgroup. (Sorry about the omission)

July 30, 2004 11:46:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

I think all of this as funny! I get a good laugh...;-)

sjsobol@JustThe.net
> PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED)
> Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 11:46:10 PM

In alt.cellular.sprintpcs Michael 65 <michael@nomail.com> wrote:
> I think all of this as funny! I get a good laugh...;-)

Oh, you just think it's funny because you haven't had to deal with him yet. :)

He's been singing Cingular's praises lately, and extolling the virtues of
his wonderful new Motorola V600, so I bet you will be hearing a lot from him.
:)

July 31, 2004 12:49:11 AM

> In alt.cellular.sprintpcs Michael 65 <michael@nomail.com> wrote:
> > I think all of this as funny! I get a good laugh...;-)
>
> Oh, you just think it's funny because you haven't had to deal with him
yet. :)

> He's been singing Cingular's praises lately, and extolling the virtues of
> his wonderful new Motorola V600, so I bet you will be hearing a lot from
him.
> :)

I can picture him and his phone- obsessively polishing it every night,
giggling every time he sees the Cingular banner come up.
July 31, 2004 1:04:18 AM

You release by cross-posting to jehovahs-witn you self identified
yourself?
July 31, 2004 10:51:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <SMWdnUEsa774JpfcRVn-jg@lmi.net>,
Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:

> nonsense
Sobol is one of the blind Sprint apologists who whenever some writes to
the SprintPCS newsgroup about one of the biodegradable Sprint phones or
how Sprint messed up billing, instead of offering help, makes the poster
the issue. And there are lots of such postings, for afterall,
repeatedly, year after year, 2002, 2003, 2004;
SprintPCS is rated worst (bottom of the list) for Customer Service by

J.D. Power,

Consumer Reports

The Yankee Group

in scientifically conducted surveys of thousands of cellular users.

But somehow these apologists think insulting me somehow, shape or way
makes SprintPCS better.
Anonymous
July 31, 2004 3:57:05 PM

In alt.cellular.sprintpcs Robert <RM123@faq.city> wrote:
> Sobol is one of the blind Sprint apologists who whenever some writes to
> the SprintPCS newsgroup about one of the biodegradable Sprint phones or
> how Sprint messed up billing, instead of offering help, makes the poster
> the issue.

In your case, the poster is the issue, loser. You still have offered no
proof on the phone issue or on your claim that Sprint CSR's have a time
limit. I'm just waiting for someone at Cingular to do something that
irritates you. That oughta be entertaining.

> repeatedly, year after year, 2002, 2003, 2004;

No, actually, you're wrong about 2004. But we've discussed that already.

> But somehow these apologists think insulting me somehow, shape or way
> makes SprintPCS better.

OK, so now I'm going to ask "Robert" for proof of the claims that I called
him on above. Watch the abject silence as he refuses to offer proof that
he does not have.

So "Robert," want to prove the phone claim or the CSR claim?

(Oh, and how's your V600?)

July 31, 2004 6:54:05 PM

"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephensonson@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Steven J Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message
> > In alt.cellular.sprintpcs Michael 65 <michael@nomail.com> wrote:
> > > I think all of this as funny! I get a good laugh...;-)
> >
> > Oh, you just think it's funny because you haven't had to deal with him
> yet. :)
> >
> > He's been singing Cingular's praises lately, and extolling the virtues
of
> > his wonderful new Motorola V600, so I bet you will be hearing a lot from
> him.
> > :)
> >

> I can picture him and his phone- obsessively polishing it every night,
> giggling every time he sees the Cingular banner come up.

We will have to see what he has to say when he calls CS and tries to sort
out data comms.
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 3:57:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <RM123-C70C53.01515231072004
@news03.east.earthlink.net>, RobertRM123@faq.cIty says...
> But somehow these apologists think insulting me somehow, shape or way
> makes SprintPCS better.

I'm sorry to hear that you're so hurt by the labels you've
earned. You're called a liar because, quite bluntly, you
lie. About the posts made to you, about what they say, and
about who it is that wishes to be "in charge" of the
newsgroup.

Your first Cingular "FAQ" should be a laugh riot.

--
RØß
O/Siris

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In <RM123-C70C53.01515231072004@news03.east.earthlink.net> on Sat, 31 Jul 2004
06:51:51 GMT, Robert <RM123@faq.cIty> wrote:

>In article <SMWdnUEsa774JpfcRVn-jg@lmi.net>,
> Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:
>
>> nonsense

>Sobol is one of the blind Sprint apologists

Ad hominem. Childish.

>who whenever some writes to
>the SprintPCS newsgroup about one of the biodegradable Sprint phones

Silly. And childish.

>or
>how Sprint messed up billing, instead of offering help, makes the poster
>the issue.

In many cases the poster *is* the issue.

>And there are lots of such postings, for afterall,
>repeatedly, year after year, 2002, 2003, 2004;
>SprintPCS is rated worst (bottom of the list) for Customer Service by
>
>J.D. Power,
>
>Consumer Reports
>
>The Yankee Group
>
>in scientifically conducted surveys of thousands of cellular users.

Citations to back that up? Even one? Or just more smoke.

>But somehow these apologists think insulting me somehow, shape or way
>makes SprintPCS better.

But it's OK when you insult them? Cute. Not.

August 3, 2004 11:28:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In <rm123-DFB1FD.14460730072004@news04.east.earthlink.net> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004
19:46:07 GMT, RøbertM <rm123@faq.cIty> wrote:

>In article <8AMUSK4Z38198.6352546296@anonymous.poster>,
> RogerClemons@theball.park a Sprint troller wrote:
>
>Nonsense,, you're just a TROLL leftover from trying to apologize for the
>loser SprintPCS,which annually gets rated worst in customer service by
>
>J.D. Power
>Consumer Reports
>Yankee Group

Mobile Service Popularity Contest
<http://www.clickz.com/stats/markets/wireless/article.ph...;

Every mobile phone user has a different experience since variables
such as equipment, location, and service impact every single call.
However, there are some wireless carriers that satisfy customers and
perform better than others in the United States, and Yankee Group has
analyzed the ratings of the big players in the market.

Using a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 indicates the lowest level of
satisfaction and 5 indicates the highest, the carrier average was
4.23 with 48 percent (compared with 42 percent in 2000) of
respondents describing themselves as "very satisfied" with their
service.

At the lowest end of the satisfaction spectrum was ALLTEL with a 4.07
score and only 37 percent describing themselves as "very satisfied."
ALLTEL also showed the lowest performance score with 3.76.

Cingular landed right below Verizon with 4.28 but ranked higher in
satisfying customers at 51 percent. Cingular's overall performance
scored 3.83.

Sprint PCS was not far behind with a score of 4.27 and 48 percent of
very satisfied customers. Yankee Group notes that Sprint PCS lost
some ground from the 2000 survey results, where it ranked as the
clear winner. In 2002, Sprint PCS ranked above average for most
performance metrics and wound up with an overall performance score of
3.91.

In other words, more unfounded smoke.

August 3, 2004 11:41:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <QVGPc.5324$54.88038@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> >SprintPCS is rated worst (bottom of the list) for Customer Service by
> >
> >J.D. Power,
> >
> >Consumer Reports
> >
> >The Yankee Group
> >
> >in scientifically conducted surveys of thousands of cellular users.
>
> Citations to back that up? Even one? Or just more smoke.

Sorry NAVAS is to lazy to go to the website of each of those.
That the cellular "expert" is unaware of the rankings is typical of his
overbearing pretense at expertise.
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 11:44:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In <RM143-E5F46B.02413103082004@news03.east.earthlink.net> on Tue, 03 Aug 2004
07:41:31 GMT, Robert <RM143@ret.com> wrote:

>In article <QVGPc.5324$54.88038@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> >SprintPCS is rated worst (bottom of the list) for Customer Service by
>> >
>> >J.D. Power,
>> >
>> >Consumer Reports
>> >
>> >The Yankee Group
>> >
>> >in scientifically conducted surveys of thousands of cellular users.
>>
>> Citations to back that up? Even one? Or just more smoke.
>
>Sorry NAVAS is to lazy to go to the website of each of those.
>That the cellular "expert" is unaware of the rankings is typical of his
>overbearing pretense at expertise.

From my earlier post:

[...]

Your turn. ;-)

August 3, 2004 11:44:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <Y8HPc.5325$54.88135@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> Sprint PCS was not far behind with a score of 4.27 and 48 percent of
> very satisfied customers

That is something to be proud of?

So you do know the truth, then why ask for URLs. You are such a phoney,
Mr. NAVAS.
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 11:55:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In <RM143-971BE3.02444703082004@news03.east.earthlink.net> on Tue, 03 Aug 2004
07:44:47 GMT, Robert <RM143@ret.com> wrote:

>In article <Y8HPc.5325$54.88135@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> Sprint PCS was not far behind with a score of 4.27 and 48 percent of
>> very satisfied customers
>
>That is something to be proud of?

It wasn't bad, but the real point is that it shows your claims to be false.

>So you do know the truth, then why ask for URLs.

To show that your claims are false.

>You are such a phoney,
>Mr. NAVAS.

Being found out seems to really upset you. You can avoid such embarrassment
in the future by not just making things up.

August 3, 2004 2:35:41 PM

In alt.cellular.sprintpcs Robert <RM143@ret.com> wrote:
> In article <Y8HPc.5325$54.88135@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> Sprint PCS was not far behind with a score of 4.27 and 48 percent of
>> very satisfied customers
>

> That is something to be proud of?

No one was saying it's something to be proud of. I think the point is
that Sprint is not last, as you love to claim.

August 3, 2004 8:31:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <pYOdncwmz7ZQLZLcRVn-hQ@lmi.net>,
Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:

> In alt.cellular.sprintpcs Robert <RM143@ret.com> wrote:
> > In article <Y8HPc.5325$54.88135@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> > John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Sprint PCS was not far behind with a score of 4.27 and 48 percent of
> >> very satisfied customers
> >

> > That is something to be proud of?
>
> No one was saying it's something to be proud of. I think the point is
> that Sprint is not last, as you love to claim.

Sprint was last.
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 9:23:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In <RM143-058DF4.11310503082004@news04.east.earthlink.net> on Tue, 03 Aug 2004
16:31:05 GMT, Robert <RM143@ret.com> wrote:

>In article <pYOdncwmz7ZQLZLcRVn-hQ@lmi.net>,
> Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:
>
>> In alt.cellular.sprintpcs Robert <RM143@ret.com> wrote:

>> > That is something to be proud of?
>>
>> No one was saying it's something to be proud of. I think the point is
>> that Sprint is not last, as you love to claim.
>
>Sprint was last.

Nope. No matter how many times you repeat it.

August 3, 2004 9:30:16 PM

"Robert" <RM143@ret.com> wrote in message
> In article <pYOdncwmz7ZQLZLcRVn-hQ@lmi.net>,
> Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:
>
> > In alt.cellular.sprintpcs Robert <RM143@ret.com> wrote:

> > > That is something to be proud of?
> >
> > No one was saying it's something to be proud of. I think the point is
> > that Sprint is not last, as you love to claim.
>
> Sprint was last.

If you continue to repeat this lie 50 times ... it will still be a lie
Phillipe ... even if you post it under 10 more different IDs.

Bob
!