Latest first view Locomotion !!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

> On Gamespot a first review and pictures can be seen of
> a new upcoming title. Locomotion ; a game with the
> Rollercoaster engine and the graphics of transporttycoon deluxe. Read the
> review at
> http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/cslocomotion/factsheet_6096782.html
>
> Transport Tycoon Deluxe II or should it be history?

It is well known news already but
I belive it won't be better than TTD ...
and it's graphic does not come from TTD (it's worse than TTD)

Antoine

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2003

SHADOW-XIII wrote:
> and it's graphic does not come from TTD (it's worse than TTD)

Looks like it comes from RCT (which comes from TTD), but I wonder why
the graphics look so bad compared to RCT, which looks already bad
compared to TTD.
He should switch to 16 or 32 bits colors :D

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Jan Willem wrote:

[...]

> Elevated stations do exist, [...] see e.g. the station Amsterdam
> Sloterdijk (Netherlands), where three levels of tracks cross each
> other. If only that were possible in TTD...

That must have been the challenge for Chris. Hopefully those elevated stations
don´t henpeck the game. :eek:)

regards
Michael