Lexmark X73

I have a Lexmark X73. It keeps uninstalling, if you will, from my
computer which uses Windows XP. XP has been updated. I have what I
believe are the latest drivers, but the system keeps tlling me that
the scanner won't install. Any help? Thanks.

Mine does that also. Every time I needed to print something I had to reinstall
it. I finally gave up on it when it quit printing color.

Cheers
Daphne