Dial-up Access point

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
July 3, 2005 9:39:03 PM

Just want to connect 3 computers to share files and inernet connection. Only
have dial up.
Most of the time I can set up a wireless network and connect to it but I
always am only able to see the computer I am using and not the others in the
network. Could it because I use the the same network name as the workgroup
name?
Can someone explain the differance?
Is there any dial up wireless acess point available?
What do I need to do to see other computers in the same workgroup?
--
John

More about : dial access point

July 4, 2005 8:32:25 PM