Dial-up Access point

Just want to connect 3 computers to share files and inernet connection. Only
have dial up.
Most of the time I can set up a wireless network and connect to it but I
always am only able to see the computer I am using and not the others in the
network. Could it because I use the the same network name as the workgroup
name?
Can someone explain the differance?
Is there any dial up wireless acess point available?
What do I need to do to see other computers in the same workgroup?
--
John
1 answer Last reply

    Hi
    May be this can Help: http://www.ezlan.net/DialUp.html
    File Sharing: http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    > Just want to connect 3 computers to share files and inernet connection.
    Only
    > have dial up.
    > Most of the time I can set up a wireless network and connect to it but I
    > always am only able to see the computer I am using and not the others in
    the
    > network. Could it because I use the the same network name as the
    workgroup
    > name?
    > Can someone explain the differance?
    > Is there any dial up wireless acess point available?
    > What do I need to do to see other computers in the same workgroup?
    > --
    > John

Wireless Connection Dial Up Connection Wireless Networking