HP Laptop Keyboard

A few of my keys have stopped working for no apparent reason. Any
ideas as to why this may be, i havnt actually done anything to it
either internally or externally that could damage it. It is no longer
under its warrenty so any suggestions on how to fix it myself or a
good repair company to use would be great.

I have plugged in an external keyboard and that works fine.

JS

thomasj62@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (tom jennings) wrote in

> A few of my keys have stopped working for no apparent reason. Any
> ideas as to why this may be, i havnt actually done anything to it
> either internally or externally that could damage it. It is no longer
> under its warrenty so any suggestions on how to fix it myself or a
> good repair company to use would be great.
>
> I have plugged in an external keyboard and that works fine.

Checkout HP's website for instructions on removing the keyboard. It may be
very easy. Then you can clean it or try to fix it.