I no longer have a Cdrom drive after SATA driver install ?

Looked in XP hardware and Secondary controler but nothing is their
anymore ?

Any reason my cd rom is not being detected, other than its fried,
knocked cables loose :), got to check that.

I installed it via XP using partitonmagic 8.02, from XP via the old
system, paritions ect, now have 8 partitions, i think my drive was
their for a while cant be sure though.

Hope it comes back when i boot to SATA and install my NEW xp on the
SATA drive :(

Thanks for any help.

MY BOOO BOOO, just had a quick look, cdroms don't work if their IDE
cable aint pluged in right BWHAHAHAHAHHA, knocked it when installing
SATA drive me thinks :0