HELP!

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

I recently found my old Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD and decided to give it whirl
again. Unfortunately it doesn't want to run. I'm running WinXP Pro and a
Savage S4 video card, any suggestions?

Bob
4 answers Last reply
More about help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

    Hello

    Have a look at http://www.ttdpatch.net and read it carefully. There are
    many enhancements.

    Paul
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

    Go to www.ttdpatch.net, and read carefully.
    --
    Jan Willem from Odijk, Netherlands
    jw dot van dot dormolen at hccnet dot nl

    New to this newsgroup? Please read the Frequently Asked
    Questions (FAQ) at <http://www.tt-forums.net/faq/>. Thanks.
    Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the
    subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

    > I recently found my old Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD and decided to give it whirl
    > again. Unfortunately it doesn't want to run. I'm running WinXP Pro and a
    > Savage S4 video card, any suggestions?
    >
    > Bob

    if you have DOS version then it won't work on WINXP ... you need to play WIN TTD
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

    SolteroDad wrote:
    > I recently found my old Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD and decided to give it whirl
    > again. Unfortunately it doesn't want to run. I'm running WinXP Pro and a
    > Savage S4 video card, any suggestions?
    >
    > Bob

    Take some initiative: Google -> "transport tycoon deluxe" -> First
    result on google.

Graphics Cards Games CD-Rom Video Games