HELP!

Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
June 20, 2004 6:19:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

I recently found my old Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD and decided to give it whirl
again. Unfortunately it doesn't want to run. I'm running WinXP Pro and a
Savage S4 video card, any suggestions?

Bob

More about : question

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 20, 2004 10:27:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Hello

Have a look at http://www.ttdpatch.net and read it carefully. There are
many enhancements.

Paul
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 20, 2004 10:51:48 PM

Go to www.ttdpatch.net, and read carefully.
--
Jan Willem from Odijk, Netherlands
jw dot van dot dormolen at hccnet dot nl

New to this newsgroup? Please read the Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQ) at <http://www.tt-forums.net/faq/&gt;. Thanks.
Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the
subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
a b U Graphics card
June 22, 2004 3:54:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

> I recently found my old Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD and decided to give it whirl
> again. Unfortunately it doesn't want to run. I'm running WinXP Pro and a
> Savage S4 video card, any suggestions?
>
> Bob

if you have DOS version then it won't work on WINXP ... you need to play WIN TTD
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 23, 2004 7:43:11 PM

SolteroDad wrote:
> I recently found my old Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD and decided to give it whirl
> again. Unfortunately it doesn't want to run. I'm running WinXP Pro and a
> Savage S4 video card, any suggestions?
>
> Bob

Take some initiative: Google -> "transport tycoon deluxe" -> First
result on google.
!