probs with Epson Stylus Color 680 Status Monitor

After recently moving from PC to Toshiba laptop, I can no longer
access the Status Monitor for my Epson Stylus Color 680. It simply
doesn't show.
Have installed all the relevant, latest drivers from Epson . . . but
nothing helps.
Anyone have experience similar . . . and more importantly, know how to
regain access to the rather handy Status Monitor?

thanks,
Shel
2 answers Last reply
More about probs epson stylus color status monitor

    "shel" <shel@indoorcricketworld.com> wrote in message
    > After recently moving from PC to Toshiba laptop, I can no longer
    > access the Status Monitor for my Epson Stylus Color 680. It simply
    > doesn't show.
    > Have installed all the relevant, latest drivers from Epson . . . but
    > nothing helps.
    > Anyone have experience similar . . . and more importantly, know how to
    > regain access to the rather handy Status Monitor?
    >
    > thanks,
    > Shel
    The Status Monitor is a separate download.
    Jim

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:50:53 GMT, "Jim" <j.n@nospam.com> wrote:

    >"shel" <shel@indoorcricketworld.com> wrote in message
    >> After recently moving from PC to Toshiba laptop, I can no longer
    >> access the Status Monitor for my Epson Stylus Color 680. It simply
    >> doesn't show.
    >> Have installed all the relevant, latest drivers from Epson . . . but
    >> nothing helps.
    >> Anyone have experience similar . . . and more importantly, know how to
    >> regain access to the rather handy Status Monitor?
    >>
    >> thanks,
    >> Shel
    >The Status Monitor is a separate download.
    >Jim

    Thanks Jim.

    Yeah, I sussed all that out looking around the 'net. But despite that
    separate download and installation, the Status Monitor refuses to
    play.

    Shel.

Printers Stylus Epson Monitors Peripherals