probs with Epson Stylus Color 680 Status Monitor

After recently moving from PC to Toshiba laptop, I can no longer
access the Status Monitor for my Epson Stylus Color 680. It simply
doesn't show.
Have installed all the relevant, latest drivers from Epson . . . but
nothing helps.
Anyone have experience similar . . . and more importantly, know how to
regain access to the rather handy Status Monitor?

thanks,
Shel

Jim

"shel" <shel@indoorcricketworld.com> wrote in message
> After recently moving from PC to Toshiba laptop, I can no longer
> access the Status Monitor for my Epson Stylus Color 680. It simply
> doesn't show.
> Have installed all the relevant, latest drivers from Epson . . . but
> nothing helps.
> Anyone have experience similar . . . and more importantly, know how to
> regain access to the rather handy Status Monitor?
>
> thanks,
> Shel
The Status Monitor is a separate download.
Jim

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:50:53 GMT, "Jim" <j.n@nospam.com> wrote:

>"shel" <shel@indoorcricketworld.com> wrote in message
>> After recently moving from PC to Toshiba laptop, I can no longer
>> access the Status Monitor for my Epson Stylus Color 680. It simply
>> doesn't show.
>> Have installed all the relevant, latest drivers from Epson . . . but
>> nothing helps.
>> Anyone have experience similar . . . and more importantly, know how to
>> regain access to the rather handy Status Monitor?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Shel
>The Status Monitor is a separate download.
>Jim

Thanks Jim.

Yeah, I sussed all that out looking around the 'net. But despite that
separate download and installation, the Status Monitor refuses to
play.

Shel.