Leadtek 6800GT bios?

I just installed this card and i am not used to seeing a graphics card
display BIOS at bootup/restart?

Is this right?...is this normal?, the Leadtek card clocks up the 256MB of
RAM and shows the BIOS date etc, July 2nd 2004.

It's fast, displays for 2-3 seconds, anyway i can pause the screen?
Ultimately i wish to get rid of this BIOS screen from booting up my PC, is
this possible?

Also, i heard it was possible to flash a GT to an Ultra?, how is this
done?....is there a specifc BIOS i should use with the leadtek card?

In article <cipssp$4pg$1@kermit.esat.net>, Richard Dower says...
> I just installed this card and i am not used to seeing a graphics card
> display BIOS at bootup/restart?
>
> Is this right?...is this normal?, the Leadtek card clocks up the 256MB of
> RAM and shows the BIOS date etc, July 2nd 2004.

Perfectly normal. All cards used to do it once upon a time.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.