Apollo P 2100U problem: the ink does not come out during p..

I have an Apollo P 2100U inkjet printer.

It used to work fine on my windows 2000 system.
Recently I bought a new laptop and has windows XP.

Now the printer has such problem: After I print something, the printer
can work(the print head moves). But the ink does not come out at all.
I still get a white paper.

Any one has such experience. Your help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt

Change the ink cartridge. Or get a new printer.
www.coribright.com

"Matt Kim" <weiqing.jin@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have an Apollo P 2100U inkjet printer.
>
> It used to work fine on my windows 2000 system.
> Recently I bought a new laptop and has windows XP.
>
> Now the printer has such problem: After I print something, the printer
> can work(the print head moves). But the ink does not come out at all.
> I still get a white paper.
>
> Any one has such experience. Your help is appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

The cartridge is a new one.

What might be the problem? Is it possible the cartrige broken?