PCL problem, how to isolate a bitmap image

Hi,

One of my customers has a problem with an old program, that was once
written, but nobody knows exactly how it works.
A lot of PCL printer instructions are sent to the printer (fonts, macro's,
graphics, .....). The program works fine but now the company wants to change
their company logo. I already spent a few evenings with deciphering the PCL
statements but it's really too much to understand all.

My question is: Who would be prepared to isolate the logo and convert a BMP,
JPG or whatever file to a PCL image ?
I can send you the examples files by mail. We can discuss about a fee for
doing the job.

Many thanks,
Patrick Vos

Alan