How to set up PC to PC connection using only wireless adap..

Victor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
Someone might have answetred this before but I can't seem to get step by
step instructions on this. Please assist.

I have a laptop with a built in wireless HP WLAN 802.11 b/g W400 adaptor and
a PC with a Linksys WUSB54G ver2 wireless adaptor. No router. Can I set up
a PC to PC link (a sort of a wireless laplink) so that I can share files
between these two? Can someone show me how or direct me to somewhere with
step by step instructions?

Thanks.

Hi
Jack (MVP-Networking).