best free benchmark software

Once I get my system up and running, I want to benchmark it to see how
well I did with the budget I have. Any good free benchmarking
software out there that anyone can recommend?
4 answers Last reply
More about best free benchmark software

    Jason Gallas wrote:
    > Once I get my system up and running, I want to benchmark it to see how
    > well I did with the budget I have. Any good free benchmarking
    > software out there that anyone can recommend?

    SiSoft Sandra. Swiss Army knife of benchmarking.

    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:01:05 -0700 Humanity I love.It's just people
    who piss me off ;-) Jason Gallas <nospam@usenetserver.com> wrote :

    >Once I get my system up and running, I want to benchmark it to see how
    >well I did with the budget I have. Any good free benchmarking
    >software out there that anyone can recommend?

    http://www.freshdevices.com/freshdiag.html

    But don't get bogged down in benching.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    remove obvious to reply

    In article <26djl0hk6lh30tec31plecdvo23iea3ms2@4ax.com>,
    nospam@usenetserver.com says...
    > Once I get my system up and running, I want to benchmark it to see how
    > well I did with the budget I have. Any good free benchmarking
    > software out there that anyone can recommend?

    AquaMark3 for the graphics card... although it tends to
    favor DirectX performance instead of OpenGL.
  4. 3D Mark is great for benchmarking a gaming rig. The DEMO is FREE and gives you lots of feedback and readings.

    However, if you want to benchmark your machine producing a 4k image, you have to buy the license. It's $24.95 if I'm not mistaken, but if you have a Steam account, add it to your wishlist and wait for it to go on sale. I got mine for $4.95

Homebuilt Benchmark Software Systems