about the power cord that came with my Radeon 9800 Pro

I have the one end plugged into the card, then there is the other end
that has two connectors. I have one hooked to the power supply. What
is the other one for?

"InsertNameHere" <noyb@noyb.net> wrote in message
> I have the one end plugged into the card, then there is the other end
> that has two connectors. I have one hooked to the power supply. What
> is the other one for?
To connect to any other HD or optical drive you need to power.
Mike.

It is not really intended to be used. Using it would reduce the power flow
to your video card.

--
DaveW

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:25:40 GMT, "DaveW" <none@zero.org> wrote:

>It is not really intended to be used. Using it would reduce the power flow
>to your video card.

Thanks for answering.