Magicolor 2 Desklaser

I have a Magicolor 2 desk laser and am receiving the error LL laser
page. Does anyone know what is causing this?

==============
More about magicolor desklaser

    Your error is probably LL Laser POWER, This is caused by a weak laserdiode
    or something obstructing the laser beam to the detection sensor.

    If you open up the laser unit and have a look at the mirrors (mainly the
    polygone mirror and the two larger mirrors) you'll probably find that they
    are dirty with dust or condensed fuser oil. clean these mirrors and your
    problem is probably solved, if not then the laserunit may need to be
    replaced.

    Jeff

    "Carol" <virden61@icqmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> schreef in bericht
    > I have a Magicolor 2 desk laser and am receiving the error LL laser
    > page. Does anyone know what is causing this?

    troubleshooting newsgroups.

Printers Magicolor Peripherals