Device search returns devices with zero length strings

When I conduct a search of Bluetooth devices I will normally get a list of
devices but one or more will not have a name.

Any one know how I can always get names from the devices in the area?

Thank you,

Stephen Inkpen

Miles

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2004

Even a device has a name, you may not get the name in the first round. Try to
run it a few round, you'll get the name.

Hope this will help.

Yalun

"Stephen Inkpen" wrote:

> When I conduct a search of Bluetooth devices I will normally get a list of
> devices but one or more will not have a name.
>
> Any one know how I can always get names from the devices in the area?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Stephen Inkpen

some people havent set one on their phone but their bluetooth is on.
Or maybe their things like headsets. Or hidden.