HP5150 - OK lets stop moaning and start praising bout this..

this thing is just brilliant (for the price) - cant find anything wrong!
2 answers Last reply
More about hp5150 lets stop moaning start praising bout this

    "Russ Crowe" <Max@mas.com> wrote in message
    > this thing is just brilliant (for the price) - cant find anything wrong!

    Glad you like it!

    Regards,
    MS MVP Printing/Imaging

    5652 beats it it come with duplexer
    "Russ Crowe" <Max@mas.com> wrote in message
    > this thing is just brilliant (for the price) - cant find anything wrong!

Printers Peripherals