Wireless Security at Home

I have a wireless network at home with three desktops and 2 notebooks most of
the time. I am concerned about security and don't know how to set up my
Linksys Wireless G router. I have XP Home on all machines with SP2 on most.

"Chriss" <Chriss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I have a wireless network at home with three desktops and 2 notebooks most
of
| the time. I am concerned about security and don't know how to set up my
| Linksys Wireless G router. I have XP Home on all machines with SP2 on
most.

http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5405

See or download the manual for particulars on your equipment.

--
Doug

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.