Online

August 15, 2004 1:13:59 PM

I have the HP iPAQ 1940, does anyone know of a way that I can get the iPAQ
to do stuff online through my computers internet connection. The computer
does not have bluetooth, but it does have Wi-Fi. I know that doesn't do any
good for this setup, but is there a way that through the activesync cable
that came with the Pocket PC to get it online. I have it connected and if I
try to use the Pocket Internet Explorer it just says that it can't find the
site and nothing gets downloaded or viewed

More about : online

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 10:49:49 AM

"emedendorp" <emedendorp@msn.com> wrote:

>I have the HP iPAQ 1940, does anyone know of a way that I can get the iPAQ
>to do stuff online through my computers internet connection. The computer
>does not have bluetooth, but it does have Wi-Fi. I know that doesn't do any
>good for this setup, but is there a way that through the activesync cable
>that came with the Pocket PC to get it online. I have it connected and if I
>try to use the Pocket Internet Explorer it just says that it can't find the
>site and nothing gets downloaded or viewed

Make sure you don't have a firewall blocking ActiveSync. Also, in
Options, see if you have it set to Internet. If you have it set to
WORK, that would explain what you are seeing.
August 16, 2004 2:42:06 PM

you need to make sure you pass through enabled in active sync.
Ray
news:o K4j$msgEHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...

!