4 port KVM - 3 PCs & 1 Apple Powerbook G4

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

Is there such a thing?

I'm currently all PC, but I'd like to get a G4 Powerbook and be able to use
my PC keyboard, video and mouse with it when I want.

And is there a keyboard that has dual PC/Mac symbols on the ksys?

Thanks,

Fred.

"Fred Finisterre" <finisterre@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there such a thing?
>
> I'm currently all PC, but I'd like to get a G4 Powerbook and be able to
use
> my PC keyboard, video and mouse with it when I want.
>
> And is there a keyboard that has dual PC/Mac symbols on the ksys?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fred.

I use a USB Logitech Keyboard on a Mac, this has both Mac and Windows
legends on the Keyboard, the model is Internet Navigator Keyboard.

Also, I believe that Belkin market a cross platform USB KVM solution.

The PowerBook G4 is a lovely machine, enjoy!!

Rich