  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
October 14, 2004 2:54:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, comp.windows.misc, alt.windows-xp, alt.os.windows-xp (More info?)

When I boot into Windows XP Pro with SP2, I get an error could not load
the shcreatethreadref at SLHWAPI.dll or something similar. The desktop
never appears. What should I do? I'm not sure how to go back to a
restore point. Last Known Config takes me to the same error, as do all
the other F8 modes (even Safe Mode).
- JB
please reply to jbrandonbb@hotmailremove.com

More about : shcreatethreadref error

October 14, 2004 3:09:39 PM

probably a spyware malware URL link that's bunk... clean the system

please don't crosspost to an XP NG the most annoying people hang in
there.

!