Anyone encounter problems with the HP Officejet 5510?

Mike

Splendid

Hi Everybody,

I just purchased the Lexmark X6170 (please read my post from "Lexmark
X6170 sugguestions/comments". The thing is DEFECTIVE. As I said in
my other post I will try agian for the LAST time for the X6170.

If I do decide to REFUND the damn machine I will buy the HP Officejet
5510. I am a HP fan anyway but I wanted to try Lexmark but its bad
and I will NEVER buy a lexmark machine ever.

Can anyone who has this machine please post there experience or
comment or if you encounter any problems with this machine.

I know that the door is plastic so the door could break easily I've
seen it in serveral retail stores.

Thanks

Mike C

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

My advise is to return the Lexmark and buy a HP. You'll be so much farther
ahead. Pete
"Mike" <a@a.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I just purchased the Lexmark X6170 (please read my post from "Lexmark
> X6170 sugguestions/comments". The thing is DEFECTIVE. As I said in
> my other post I will try agian for the LAST time for the X6170.
>
> If I do decide to REFUND the damn machine I will buy the HP Officejet
> 5510. I am a HP fan anyway but I wanted to try Lexmark but its bad
> and I will NEVER buy a lexmark machine ever.
>
> Can anyone who has this machine please post there experience or
> comment or if you encounter any problems with this machine.
>
> I know that the door is plastic so the door could break easily I've
> seen it in serveral retail stores.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike C

Mike

Splendid

HI Pete

Thank you for your suggestions. I think that is what I am going to do
when I get my Exchange lexmark I have to see. But still if I do
decide to REFUND the lexcrap I have to find out if the HP 5510 have
any problems on that machine and how can it be fixed.

Thanks

Mike C