Anyone encounter problems with the HP Officejet 5510?

Hi Everybody,

I just purchased the Lexmark X6170 (please read my post from "Lexmark
X6170 sugguestions/comments". The thing is DEFECTIVE. As I said in
my other post I will try agian for the LAST time for the X6170.

If I do decide to REFUND the damn machine I will buy the HP Officejet
5510. I am a HP fan anyway but I wanted to try Lexmark but its bad
and I will NEVER buy a lexmark machine ever.

Can anyone who has this machine please post there experience or
comment or if you encounter any problems with this machine.

I know that the door is plastic so the door could break easily I've
seen it in serveral retail stores.

Thanks

Mike C
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone encounter problems officejet 5510

    My advise is to return the Lexmark and buy a HP. You'll be so much farther
    ahead. Pete
    "Mike" <a@a.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Everybody,
    >
    > I just purchased the Lexmark X6170 (please read my post from "Lexmark
    > X6170 sugguestions/comments". The thing is DEFECTIVE. As I said in
    > my other post I will try agian for the LAST time for the X6170.
    >
    > If I do decide to REFUND the damn machine I will buy the HP Officejet
    > 5510. I am a HP fan anyway but I wanted to try Lexmark but its bad
    > and I will NEVER buy a lexmark machine ever.
    >
    > Can anyone who has this machine please post there experience or
    > comment or if you encounter any problems with this machine.
    >
    > I know that the door is plastic so the door could break easily I've
    > seen it in serveral retail stores.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mike C

    HI Pete

    Thank you for your suggestions. I think that is what I am going to do
    when I get my Exchange lexmark I have to see. But still if I do
    decide to REFUND the lexcrap I have to find out if the HP 5510 have
    any problems on that machine and how can it be fixed.

    Thanks

    Mike C
    On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:22:46 GMT, "Pete" <ppremock1@stny.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >My advise is to return the Lexmark and buy a HP. You'll be so much farther
    >ahead. Pete
    >"Mike" <a@a.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi Everybody,
    >>
    >> I just purchased the Lexmark X6170 (please read my post from "Lexmark
    >> X6170 sugguestions/comments". The thing is DEFECTIVE. As I said in
    >> my other post I will try agian for the LAST time for the X6170.
    >>
    >> If I do decide to REFUND the damn machine I will buy the HP Officejet
    >> 5510. I am a HP fan anyway but I wanted to try Lexmark but its bad
    >> and I will NEVER buy a lexmark machine ever.
    >>
    >> Can anyone who has this machine please post there experience or
    >> comment or if you encounter any problems with this machine.
    >>
    >> I know that the door is plastic so the door could break easily I've
    >> seen it in serveral retail stores.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Mike C

Printers Hewlett Packard Lexmark Officejet Peripherals