CPU Fan Replacement

Last response: in Systems
Share
October 15, 2004 5:54:12 PM

I have celeron 2.4 with a noisy OEM fan. All I want is a no-frills,
reliable, quiet fan in the 10 - $20 range. Any sugestions?

More about : cpu fan replacement

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs
October 15, 2004 11:46:21 PM

"Mike" <bigmike2001@msn.com> wrote in message
>I have celeron 2.4 with a noisy OEM fan. All I want is a no-frills,
> reliable, quiet fan in the 10 - $20 range. Any sugestions?

If it's socket 478, this looks like it should work. -Dave

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?descripti...
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs
October 18, 2004 4:22:00 PM

Have a look on QuietPC.com. They have all sorts of quiet or silent coolers.

!