9CJS won't boot 1st time, LED reads AF any ideas?

I'm trying to alpha test my Chaintech 9CJS board, cpu, ram, power
supply, video card, and cbox3. When I press the power button I get
one long beep that repeats and AF displays on the LED. The long beep
seems to indicate some sort of system memory problem but I've tried
different sticks of ram with the same result. I have no idea what the
AF means.
I am using P4 3.0 cpu, antec 480 psu, corsair twinx xms1024-3200XL 2
sticks 512mb each, ATI RAD 9800 pro, and chaintech's cbox3. Any
ideas?

"Gelleous" <pawnmower444@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> I'm trying to alpha test my Chaintech 9CJS board, cpu, ram, power
> supply, video card, and cbox3. When I press the power button I get
> one long beep that repeats and AF displays on the LED. The long beep
> seems to indicate some sort of system memory problem but I've tried
> different sticks of ram with the same result. I have no idea what the
> AF means.
> I am using P4 3.0 cpu, antec 480 psu, corsair twinx xms1024-3200XL 2
> sticks 512mb each, ATI RAD 9800 pro, and chaintech's cbox3. Any
> ideas?

I believe the AF means no problems found. However, other people are
reporting no boot with similar symptoms using that board and the Radeon 9800
Pro. I'd suggest you try a different video card. See if you can borrow an
nvidia chipset card from somebody for a few minutes, just to see if it will
boot. -Dave