refill hp 45 and 78 cartridge

Geo

I have a hp 6122 and am very happy with it.
I am currently at the 6 refill for the 78 cart and the 4 for the 45.There is
no color problems or banding or nozzle check defects.
The question is: Does anybody know how many times i can refill them until
the get fried?

PS: i never let them dry

THANK'S A LOT !!!

geo wrote:

> THANK'S A LOT !!!

All right, I've got to ask. This is carrying the wayward apostrophe a
little too far. Why did you put an apostrophe in "THANKS"? Have you EVER
seen it written that way in your life?

Thanks a lot,

Gary Eickmeier

6 is about the limit for the 78, quality will degrade soon.
For the 45, there's really no limit, but again quality will slowly slip away
after 6-8.

"geo" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote in message
> I have a hp 6122 and am very happy with it.
> I am currently at the 6 refill for the 78 cart and the 4 for the 45.There
is
> no color problems or banding or nozzle check defects.
> The question is: Does anybody know how many times i can refill them until
> the get fried?
>
> PS: i never let them dry
>
> THANK'S A LOT !!!

Geo

high speed writing you idiot !!!
"Gary Eickmeier" <geickmei@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> geo wrote:
>
> > THANK'S A LOT !!!
>
> All right, I've got to ask. This is carrying the wayward apostrophe a
> little too far. Why did you put an apostrophe in "THANKS"? Have you EVER
> seen it written that way in your life?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Gary Eickmeier

Geo

ok thank you for the reply.
But why the 45 lasts more than the 78?
Isn't strange?The 45 takes 40 ml of ink and the 78 10ml of each color.So
4refills x 40 = 160ml and for the 78 10ml x 6refills = 60ml of each color.

"Dan G" <Dan@xxxx.com> wrote in message
> 6 is about the limit for the 78, quality will degrade soon.
> For the 45, there's really no limit, but again quality will slowly slip
away
> after 6-8.
>

> "geo" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote in message
> > I have a hp 6122 and am very happy with it.
> > I am currently at the 6 refill for the 78 cart and the 4 for the
45.There
> is
> > no color problems or banding or nozzle check defects.
> > The question is: Does anybody know how many times i can refill them
until
> > the get fried?
> >
> > PS: i never let them dry
> >
> > THANK'S A LOT !!!

Geo

Some times when i perform a nozzle check i notice that from the printed
pattern some lines are missing.But are missing exactly the same lines from
all the 3 colors.How is it possible?

> Some times when i perform a nozzle check i notice that from the printed
> pattern some lines are missing.But are missing exactly the same lines from
> all the 3 colors.How is it possible?

This is an indication that one of the cartridge's control lines is not working;
the lines are shared across all the colors. Try cleaning the contacts as shown
at:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bpa02060

Regards,

geo wrote:
> high speed writing you idiot !!!

Bullshit. So you were typing so fast you just accidentally put an
apostrophe between K and S? Try some high speed proofreading.

Gary Eickmeier

The 78 has smaller diameter jets I believe, so wear would have a bigger relative
effect. When I used to refill 78 cartridges, the first sign of wear was a
general blurriness to photo prints after about 5 refills.

> ok thank you for the reply.
> But why the 45 lasts more than the 78?
> Isn't strange?The 45 takes 40 ml of ink and the 78 10ml of each color.So
> 4refills x 40 = 160ml and for the 78 10ml x 6refills = 60ml of each color.
>
> "Dan G" <Dan@xxxx.com> wrote in message
>> 6 is about the limit for the 78, quality will degrade soon.
>> For the 45, there's really no limit, but again quality will slowly slip
> away
>> after 6-8.
>>

>> "geo" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote in message
>> > I have a hp 6122 and am very happy with it.
>> > I am currently at the 6 refill for the 78 cart and the 4 for the
> 45.There
>> is
>> > no color problems or banding or nozzle check defects.
>> > The question is: Does anybody know how many times i can refill them
> until
>> > the get fried?
>> >
>> > PS: i never let them dry
>> >
>> > THANK'S A LOT !!!

Geo

ok thanks for your help to my problem...BYE
PS: the ' is just on the right of the enter key.
AH

> geo wrote:
> > high speed writing you idiot !!!
>
> Bullshit. So you were typing so fast you just accidentally put an
> apostrophe between K and S? Try some high speed proofreading.
>
> Gary Eickmeier

Hard resetting the printer as in the link below is useful
information......put it in my reference file.

--
Dave C.

c9ar9dar9elli@9c4.n9et

Remove the five 9's (leave the 4) for email.

"Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> wrote in message

> "geo" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote in message
> > Some times when i perform a nozzle check i notice that from the printed
> > pattern some lines are missing.But are missing exactly the same lines
from
> > all the 3 colors.How is it possible?
>
> This is an indication that one of the cartridge's control lines is not
working;
> the lines are shared across all the colors. Try cleaning the contacts as
shown
> at:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bpa02060

> Regards,

Heck the #45 at LEAST 10X
the #78 can go 10X @ 12ml a chamber ...but thats rare more like 6-7X
Great carts the 45 / 78
"geo" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote in message
>I have a hp 6122 and am very happy with it.
> I am currently at the 6 refill for the 78 cart and the 4 for the 45.There
> is
> no color problems or banding or nozzle check defects.
> The question is: Does anybody know how many times i can refill them until
> the get fried?
>
> PS: i never let them dry
>
> THANK'S A LOT !!!

TRENDING THREADS