Setting up a Wirless Network

Hi guys,
Just a basic question, I am new to wireless networking, infact I have the
hardware and just need some advice. When installing/setting up the wireless
network, do I set up the hardware first according to the manufacturers
instructions, or do I use the wireless networking setup in the control panel
if so what order, sorry about this question, but I got to start somewhere.
Thanks for any advice you can give me
Regards
BH2
3 answers Last reply
More about setting wirless network

    Follow the instructions for setting up your network that are provided by the
    manufacturer of your equipment. The Windows Help and Support library is
    full of useful information on setting up networks. Google is your best
    resource for information.

    "BH2" <furness850@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    > Just a basic question, I am new to wireless networking, infact I have
    > the hardware and just need some advice. When installing/setting up the
    > wireless network, do I set up the hardware first according to the
    > manufacturers instructions, or do I use the wireless networking setup in
    > the control panel if so what order, sorry about this question, but I got
    > to start somewhere. Thanks for any advice you can give me
    > Regards
    > BH2

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    > Hi guys,
    > Just a basic question, I am new to wireless networking, infact I have
    the
    > hardware and just need some advice. When installing/setting up the
    wireless
    > network, do I set up the hardware first according to the manufacturers
    > instructions, or do I use the wireless networking setup in the control
    panel
    > if so what order, sorry about this question, but I got to start
    somewhere.
    > Thanks for any advice you can give me
    > Regards
    > BH2

    Thanks for your help guys much appreciated
    Regards
    Bob

    "BH2" <furness850@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    > Just a basic question, I am new to wireless networking, infact I have
    > the hardware and just need some advice. When installing/setting up the
    > wireless network, do I set up the hardware first according to the
    > manufacturers instructions, or do I use the wireless networking setup in
    > the control panel if so what order, sorry about this question, but I got
    > to start somewhere. Thanks for any advice you can give me
    > Regards
    > BH2

Wireless Hardware Networking Wireless Networking