Closed

manual for IBM Pentium 4 motherboard

I have an IBM motherboard for a Pentiun 4: where can I download its
manual, given that I can read its part n., IBM part n, printed circuit
part n.?
Thanks!
Pierre
4 answers Last reply
More about manual pentium motherboard

    pierrealexis wrote:

    > I have an IBM motherboard for a Pentiun 4: where can I download its
    > manual, given that I can read its part n., IBM part n, printed circuit
    > part n.?
    > Thanks!
    > Pierre

    What's wrong with IBM.com?

    pierrealexis <pierrealexis@cheerful.com> wrote:

    >I have an IBM motherboard for a Pentiun 4: where can I download its
    >manual, given that I can read its part n., IBM part n, printed circuit
    >part n.?
    >Thanks!
    >Pierre

    If all you have is the motherboard, you're out of luck. If you have
    the machien type and model of the computer it is in (xxxx-yyy), then
    you can get the docs for the system here:
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/
    Enter the product number in the Quick Path box.

    There are no docs for motherboards alone, only for the PC's they live
    in, and then, all you get is the locations of the major connectors,
    switches and jumpers.
    You will NOT find CMOS config info, internal connector pinouts, minor
    connector ID's, such as power/reset switch pins. You won't find
    anything remotely resembling the data you get with they typical retail
    motherboard's booklet.

    To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
    Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.
  3. This topic has been closed by Hunter315

Homebuilt Pentium IBM Motherboards Systems