Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b V Motherboard
October 19, 2004 8:14:15 AM

I have an IBM motherboard for a Pentiun 4: where can I download its
manual, given that I can read its part n., IBM part n, printed circuit
part n.?
Thanks!
Pierre
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b V Motherboard
October 19, 2004 8:14:16 AM

pierrealexis wrote:

> I have an IBM motherboard for a Pentiun 4: where can I download its
> manual, given that I can read its part n., IBM part n, printed circuit
> part n.?
> Thanks!
> Pierre

What's wrong with IBM.com?
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b V Motherboard
October 20, 2004 2:55:05 AM

pierrealexis <pierrealexis@cheerful.com> wrote:

>I have an IBM motherboard for a Pentiun 4: where can I download its
>manual, given that I can read its part n., IBM part n, printed circuit
>part n.?
>Thanks!
>Pierre

If all you have is the motherboard, you're out of luck. If you have
the machien type and model of the computer it is in (xxxx-yyy), then
you can get the docs for the system here:
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/
Enter the product number in the Quick Path box.

There are no docs for motherboards alone, only for the PC's they live
in, and then, all you get is the locations of the major connectors,
switches and jumpers.
You will NOT find CMOS config info, internal connector pinouts, minor
connector ID's, such as power/reset switch pins. You won't find
anything remotely resembling the data you get with they typical retail
motherboard's booklet.

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
a b V Motherboard
December 10, 2011 12:32:53 AM