USB 1 v USB 2 - Are the cables the same?

I ask, beacuse I've got about half a dozen from various gadgets all mixed
up. I'm now about to sell on one of my USB2 devices, but I don't wanna send
it with a cable that's not up to the job of running at the speed of a USB2
device.

Thanks,

Fred.

Any decent shielded USB cable will work with USB2 devices. So called USB2
cables are just a marketing ploy to charge you more for the same thing.