2.0.1 alpha 36

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Hi all,

Alpha 36 is now available at http://www.ttdpatch.net/src/

It's mostly bugfixes, especially the bug causing trains to speed up while
going uphill and slowing down downhill.

Josef.

All changes in 2.0.1 alpha 36:
- fixed wrong sign of acceleration of trains on hills
- fixed bug with multi-vehicle action 4 causing crash or overwriting
the date
- allow station ground sprites to be from different sprite set than
main sprites
- fixed higher bridges built in scenario editor not working when
playing game
- new ship props. 14 and 15 allow setting speed fraction in the
ocean and in canals
- fixed bug with c2 coefficient not being set until save is loaded
again the first time

--
Josef Drexler | http://publish.uwo.ca/~jdrexler/
---------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Yes, another quick one at http://www.ttdpatch.net/src/

This one fixes the newstations display problems, and (hopefully) the
problem causing desynchs in multiplayer games when one player sells a
vehicle and then buys a new one (the order index didn't get copied
properly).

Csaba has also fixed the problem with town populations, and new town name
schemes getting reset to German when going back to the title screen.

I've decided to release this alpha now because I'm going to get
Locomotion tomorrow and might not have time for much else for a while ;)

Josef.

All changes in 2.0.1 alpha 37:
- fixed incorrect newstations graphics display (problem with setting
prop 09 for multiple IDs in the same action 0)
- by Csaba:
* Fix for negative town populations (it was my fault breaking
Marcin's code)
* Fix town name styles always reverting to German on the title
screen
* New property 44 for houses to get number of buildings of same
type in the town/whole map (allows a more general solution
for limiting number of buildings instead of church/stadium
flags)
- fixed multiplayer desynch when selling an engine and buying a new
one

--
Josef Drexler | http://publish.uwo.ca/~jdrexler/
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Don't hike up a mountain. | Don't remove the "nospam" part.