Sign in with
Your question

For Sale - Chieften Tank

Last response: in Deals
Anonymous
November 7, 2001 1:43:49 PM

Ok - I have a Chieften Tank for sale. Good runner, high mileage. cd/radio. Upgraded sound system, 2 JBL 12" subs, 4 220 watt kenwoods, 6 pioneer mids and two tweeters. All amped. In tank TV and navigation system. Working gun perfct for traffic jams. A real go anywhere anyway vehicle. A must see. minor shell damage to side. £20,000.

Don't want to sell but it depreciates the value of my parents home having it sat on the drive. Plus our cat ran away and won't come back. Also my local RSPCA office has threatened legal action if it isn't disposed of due to launching small creatures through the cannon.

once again
£20,000 ono

I wanna be a hippie and I wanna get stoned yeah.

More about : sale chieften tank

Anonymous
November 7, 2001 2:01:27 PM

Ok This isn't mine as mine was confiscated. but here goes.

One Nissan Micra. Good condition. tiny pathetic engine so very good miles per gallon. Excellent handling if you like feeling as though you a on a boat. Power steering (not that you need it) Definetly one for those who love driving to the end of the drive and back. Kenwood stereo graces the dashboard (though it wishes it didn't) Standard speakers incredibly quiet to say that the general age of micra drivers are hard of hearing. Bubble shape. 2 door - Go cruising with ALL your mates. just make sure they ain't fat bastards. Comfy if your a dwarf. Real feel for the road - go round corners at over 10mph and you'll end up on your roof. Perfect for those snowy days when you forgot your sledge. Excellent brakes, dodgy seat belts, no windscreen. Height adjustable steering wheel. Moves by about half an inch. oh yeah thats gonna help. Sporty looking wheel trims (hey I can lie) wonderful condition - so slow its impossible to crash. Un-nickable, low insurance and your mom will love it.

Want to sell desperately as my girlfriend threatened to split up with me. Well looked after. Slight strange coloured funny smelling stain on back seat (mmm surely not?)

10pence ono.

I wanna be a hippie and I wanna get stoned yeah.
Anonymous
November 15, 2001 3:00:10 PM

Well?

You are responsible for any damage the info in your post may cause to my system.
Related resources
November 15, 2001 3:59:43 PM

two dolla

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:
Anonymous
November 16, 2001 10:19:22 AM

Sold - one micra.

You are responsible for any damage the info in your post may cause to my system.
November 16, 2001 1:55:33 PM

Damn. I thought this was for the tank.

<b>Bees are on the what now?</b>
Anonymous
November 16, 2001 2:50:07 PM

I aint selling no tank for 10 dolla. You get the micra - deals done no going back. :lol: 

November 16, 2001 2:54:22 PM

Ok. Would you like paypal?

Anonymous
November 16, 2001 3:54:39 PM

whats paypal?
i'ed prefer cash.

So send me £10 sterling - I'll fuel the car up to the top and ship it over.

Anonymous
November 19, 2001 11:54:23 AM

You wanna pay me $15 dollas for a [-peep-] tank!?

This thing fought in the gulf. You don't pay $15 dolla for that!!!

I'ed pay more than $15 for a set of teeth for my gran!.

November 19, 2001 2:00:04 PM

And I pay less than $15 for her to take those teeth out and perform service on me... hehehe.

Anonymous
November 19, 2001 2:27:55 PM

Wtf? you'ed pay less than $15 for an gummy to blow you off.

Eugh.

November 19, 2001 3:03:14 PM

What you pay more? I think you are getting the shaft...

!