Try Locomotion Demo Before Buying

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

The user interface in Locomotion , particularly the road- and track-building
part, is simply awful. My recommendation would be to try the demo and see
if you like it before you buy the game.

Matt B. wrote:
> The user interface in Locomotion , particularly the road- and track-building
> part, is simply awful. My recommendation would be to try the demo and see
> if you like it before you buy the game.

Thats right. Its just so difficult to just demolish a signal. Tracks
with different heights are awful. And i just don't get double-sided
track with signal to work. My trains just get stuck and before i can
figure it out the demo time is over.

Why is there no click'n'drag system like in almost every other game from
Railroad tycoon 2/3 or simcity or whatever.

I will wait maybe they gonna fix this.

Paul

--
Leviathan12 Behörde - Bitte ziehen Sie eine Nummer
http://www.leviathan12.de