Try Locomotion Demo Before Buying

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

The user interface in Locomotion , particularly the road- and track-building
part, is simply awful. My recommendation would be to try the demo and see
if you like it before you buy the game.
1 answer Last reply
More about locomotion demo buying
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

    Matt B. wrote:
    > The user interface in Locomotion , particularly the road- and track-building
    > part, is simply awful. My recommendation would be to try the demo and see
    > if you like it before you buy the game.

    Thats right. Its just so difficult to just demolish a signal. Tracks
    with different heights are awful. And i just don't get double-sided
    track with signal to work. My trains just get stuck and before i can
    figure it out the demo time is over.

    Why is there no click'n'drag system like in almost every other game from
    Railroad tycoon 2/3 or simcity or whatever.

    I will wait maybe they gonna fix this.

    Paul

    --
    Leviathan12 Behörde - Bitte ziehen Sie eine Nummer
    http://www.leviathan12.de

Games Video Games