HP Laserjet 4L not working under Windows XP

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My printer is not working under XP, i tried several downloads:
* the standard XP recommended 4l driver
* HP drivers from their Homepage LJ631en and LJ631en

The printer works fine under 2000. I managed to install the printer at
another computer with XP and at that one i did work fine.

The cables are properly connected and now i'm getting confused because
i have no idea what to do?

So do you have your HP 4L working properly under XP or do you have
good ideas?

please respond,

Greetings from Holland,

Tom

I have a 4L, and am using the WinXP drivers and the HP drivers. Both work.

--
Tony Marsillo
Nutmeg Repair
"Tom" <twebouckaert@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My printer is not working under XP, i tried several downloads:
> * the standard XP recommended 4l driver
> * HP drivers from their Homepage LJ631en and LJ631en
>
> The printer works fine under 2000. I managed to install the printer at
> another computer with XP and at that one i did work fine.
>
> The cables are properly connected and now i'm getting confused because
> i have no idea what to do?
>
> So do you have your HP 4L working properly under XP or do you have
> good ideas?
>
> please respond,
>
> Greetings from Holland,
>
> Tom

dewi

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2004

On 12 Sep 2004 03:44:19 -0700, twebouckaert@hotmail.com (Tom) uttered:

>My printer is not working under XP, i tried several downloads:
>* the standard XP recommended 4l driver
>* HP drivers from their Homepage LJ631en and LJ631en
>
>The printer works fine under 2000. I managed to install the printer at
>another computer with XP and at that one i did work fine.
>
>The cables are properly connected and now i'm getting confused because
>i have no idea what to do?
>
>So do you have your HP 4L working properly under XP or do you have
>good ideas?
>
>please respond,
>
>Greetings from Holland,
>
>Tom
No problems here

--
Dewi,

(remove spin for email)

On 12 Sep 2004 03:44:19 -0700, twebouckaert@hotmail.com (Tom) wrote:

>My printer is not working under XP, i tried several downloads:
>* the standard XP recommended 4l driver
>* HP drivers from their Homepage LJ631en and LJ631en
>
>The printer works fine under 2000. I managed to install the printer at
>another computer with XP and at that one i did work fine.
>
>The cables are properly connected and now i'm getting confused because
>i have no idea what to do?
>
>So do you have your HP 4L working properly under XP or do you have
>good ideas?
>
>please respond,
>
>Greetings from Holland,
>
>Tom

The 4L works great under XP as XP has the drivers for it, yes I had one..

TRENDING THREADS