Locomotion multiplayer question

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

I'am trying to play Locomotion in multiplyer mode. I have only one CD and
CD-key. I can start 2 games on 2 different PC's with 1 CD but i can't make a
connection beceause there is a "identical key found". Who can help me with
this?
2 answers Last reply
More about locomotion multiplayer question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

    HJMe wrote:
    > I'am trying to play Locomotion in multiplyer mode. I have only one CD and
    > CD-key. I can start 2 games on 2 different PC's with 1 CD but i can't make a
    > connection beceause there is a "identical key found". Who can help me with
    > this?

    I guess the intention is that you buy one license (game) per machine. Of
    course you can search on certain websites about "backup files". But
    thats obviously illegal.

    Paul
  2. i need someone to play it with, cant find anyone

Multiplayer Games CD-Rom Video Games