Locomotion multiplayer question

Last response: in Video Games
September 18, 2004 12:47:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

I'am trying to play Locomotion in multiplyer mode. I have only one CD and
CD-key. I can start 2 games on 2 different PC's with 1 CD but i can't make a
connection beceause there is a "identical key found". Who can help me with
this?
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 1:33:29 AM

HJMe wrote:
> I'am trying to play Locomotion in multiplyer mode. I have only one CD and
> CD-key. I can start 2 games on 2 different PC's with 1 CD but i can't make a
> connection beceause there is a "identical key found". Who can help me with
> this?

I guess the intention is that you buy one license (game) per machine. Of
course you can search on certain websites about "backup files". But
thats obviously illegal.

Paul
May 30, 2009 9:32:49 PM

i need someone to play it with, cant find anyone
!