Multi Engine trains???? How???

JV

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

How in TTD (with patch (not alpha)) do you add another engine to the end of
a train?
i.e engine - passgenger cabin - passenger cabin - mail van - engine.
I have seen it in scenarios and other peoples save games but cannot do it
myself.

Tim

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Hold shift key when building the second unit. The shift key also affects the
direction the engine faces when you move it around the consist in the depot
window.