Wireless again

I was just starting to get an AD HOC network setup on my portable HP ZT 3000.
I had it almost working and then decided to add a router but the software
wouldn't run. The problem is that there is a message that says the wireless
connection is unavailble. When I look at the wireless connection I get a big
red x on it and when I try to set up the wireless connection I get a message
that says the wireless connection is disconnected. This was all working two
days ago and I was transmiting data to another computer. I tried working
with the techs from HP but they seem more lost than me. Any help would be
appreciated.

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

Are you using a router? If so, did you change the network to
infrastructure? What software would not run?