Ethernet problem with drivers

Getting an error when I instal my 785GM-E51 Drivers for ethernet, the board was designed to work for windows 7 so theres no compatibility issue there, the screen I get everytime I try to install factory drivers on the cd is faiil, and when I do it through windows through updated drivers online as well as the cd I get

http://img687.imageshack.us/i/failedm.jpg/

Even with "Correct drivers"

johnnyq1233

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2007
Have you got an RJ45 connector plugged into the ethernet port while trying to install the drivers?
Some NICs don't like being hooked up while installing....
Other then that, you might have a bad controller on that board..
Please give us your system specs....cpu,ram,vid card,etc..and any add-on cards.
Thanks...JQ

Nope I dont have an RJ45 connector in, also the light is steady green when i boot up my computer with no drivers installed, once windows "Auto Installs" the drivers, which fails as well, the light turns off and doesnt come back on unless I uninstall it in the device manager and restart. Iv done multiple things to prevent the install automatically, just trying to figure out how to make it work.

My specs include
Motherboard: MSI 785GM-E51
CPU: Phenom II X4 955
Ram: 4 gbs of corsair cl8 1600 mhz ddr3
PSU: Some cheapo 525 watt one
Video Card: MSI Gtx 470
DVD: Liteon Multi Reader/ Writer
External Add-On power supply to power the GTX 470

2 HD's one western digital one samsung I believe.
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Also overclocked my system somewhat, tried to do a bios update and it wiped my specs but as of the moment I'v only got a 200 mhz overclock on the cpu, also running the memory at 1600 @ 1.71 voltage @ 8-8-8-29

K so an update, I installed windows professional 64 bit on my 2nd hard drive (yes i had to wipe it) and everything works fine on it, the ethernet is working great etc. So i know its a problem with my windows ultimate, however I dont have a key for professional i just downloaded it in an iso so it doesnt do me much good. But just a reference it does work, but the problem of why doesnt it work on the other system?