Low profile PCMCIA card

Hi -
I want to find a low profile PCMCIA USB 2.0 card for my laptop. I
always have a wireless card in one slot, and I'd like to have a USB
card in the other. Problem is that USB cards are notoriously thick. Is
there a card that is low profile, maybe even with a cable to a USB hub?

Thanks
Doug

"Doug Wells" <doug@taperedsquare.com> wrote in message
> Hi -
> I want to find a low profile PCMCIA USB 2.0 card for my laptop. I
> always have a wireless card in one slot, and I'd like to have a USB
> card in the other. Problem is that USB cards are notoriously thick. Is
> there a card that is low profile, maybe even with a cable to a USB hub?
>
> Thanks
> Doug

Just look for any one with a dongle, the actualy card interface should be
thinner that way, although its not so great for portability.

hamman