  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
January 19, 2005 3:02:10 PM

I just tried using the magnifier feature and my taskbar just got thick and I
can't adjust the size. I already closed the magnifier but the taskbar is
still fat. Usually I can adjust the thickness by dragging the top of the
taskbar. But can't seem to do that. Do I need to unlock or something to the
taskbar so I can restore it to the original size?

More about : taskbar thick

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 11:12:51 PM

tiki2k

Right-click a blank place on your taskbar,
click properties > advanced tab,
put a checkmark in 'Enable moving and resizing'
apply, OK.

HTH

George Gee

*tiki2k* has posted this message:

> I just tried using the magnifier feature and my taskbar just got
> thick and I can't adjust the size. I already closed the magnifier but
> the taskbar is still fat. Usually I can adjust the thickness by
> dragging the top of the taskbar. But can't seem to do that. Do I need
> to unlock or something to the taskbar so I can restore it to the
> original size?
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 11:12:52 PM

OH!