What is MCINFO.exe do?

Hi,
When I first boot-up the computer I get MCINFO.EXE
ERROR. If you experience any problems try re-booting the computer.
Is this part of windows?I searched Microsoft search.But no results.
Thanks in advance.

It is connected to McAfee Internet Security.

--
Sub Zero wrote:
> Hi,
> When I first boot-up the computer I get MCINFO.EXE
> ERROR. If you experience any problems try re-booting the computer.
> Is this part of windows?I searched Microsoft search.But no results.
> Thanks in advance.

The Win Me operating system contains no file mcinfo.exe which is why you
will find nothing about a file of this name in the Microsoft Knowledge
base. Mcinfo.exe is part of McAfee's AV application. I would suggest
that you try uninstalling and then reinstalling McAfee.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com

Sub Zero <Subzero@aol.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> When I first boot-up the computer I get MCINFO.EXE
> ERROR. If you experience any problems try re-booting the computer.
> Is this part of windows?I searched Microsoft search.But no results.
> Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Just wanted to say THANK You for you're quick responses.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:43:12 -0500, "Kevin Moore"
<kevinmoore@XoxymailX.org> wrote:

>It is connected to McAfee Internet Security.

Rather typical for these WinME ng's, Sub Zero.
Mike M is one of our very best commenters ... and the one with the often
unusual "awake" hours.

Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------
"Sub Zero" <Subzero@aol.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
> Just wanted to say THANK You for you're (sic) quick responses.

<snip>