Question: Outlook Express & newsgroups

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 4, 2004 12:03:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Every time I check for new messages here, OE tells me that "new newsgroups
are available". Like I care.
Is there a way to disable these annoying alerts?

Thanks
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 2:27:21 PM

Op Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:03:27 -0400 schreef Ark:

> Every time I check for new messages here, OE tells me that "new newsgroups
> are available". Like I care.
> Is there a way to disable these annoying alerts?

Tools>Options>General>remove tick at 'Warn if there are new newsgroups'.

--
Jan Willem from Odijk, Netherlands
jw dot van dot dormolen at hccnet dot nl

New to this newsgroup? Please read the Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQ) at <http://www.tt-forums.net/faq/&gt;. Thanks.
The greater danger is not that our target is too high and we cannot reach
it, but that it's too low and we will reach it.
October 6, 2004 2:22:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

Thanks!

It was so simple and I missed it... Grrr

!