B&W Laser Printer with W-Fi?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

Any recommendations for a 2 PC office?

Thanks,

Fred.
3 answers Last reply
More about laser printer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

    "Fred Finisterre" <finisterre@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Any recommendations for a 2 PC office?

    NetGear Router/Firewall with built-in print server.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

    In article <y5%hd.76657$l07.27502@twister.nyroc.rr.com>,
    CapeGuy <brightfan@cape.us> wrote:
    >"Fred Finisterre" <finisterre@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Any recommendations for a 2 PC office?
    >
    >NetGear Router/Firewall with built-in print server.

    linksys makes a WiFI gadget that you connet to the printer, allowing
    you to put the printer anywhere you can get a signal. It's a "print
    server" which allows anyone in the LAN workgroup to use the printer.

    YOu need one that hasa cable that matches your printer; parallel or
    USB.

    I'm sure that the other suspects also make the same thing.

    --
    a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
    ----

    > In article <y5%hd.76657$l07.27502@twister.nyroc.rr.com>,
    > CapeGuy <brightfan@cape.us> wrote:
    >>"Fred Finisterre" <finisterre@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Any recommendations for a 2 PC office?
    >>
    >>NetGear Router/Firewall with built-in print server.
    >>

    > linksys makes a WiFI gadget that you connet to the printer, allowing
    > you to put the printer anywhere you can get a signal. It's a "print
    > server" which allows anyone in the LAN workgroup to use the printer.
    >
    > YOu need one that hasa cable that matches your printer; parallel or
    > USB.
    >
    > I'm sure that the other suspects also make the same thing.

    origo make a router (wired) with built in print server (USB) that you can
    easily plug into a cheap wifi AP

    > --
    > a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
    > ----

Homebuilt Hardware Laser Printer Office Systems