Three blank pagesI Control Panel/System Restore/Windows Up..

I am getting a blank pages for Control Panel, System Restore,
and the Windows Update webpage. I have tried reinstalling
Me from the CD, but nothing changes.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Dick
1 answer Last reply
More about three blank pagesi control panel system restore windows

    Dick,

    How did you reinstall Win Me? Was it a clean install, that is to a
    freshly formatted disk or partition or did you reinstall Win Me over
    itself? If the latter this will not have necessarily repaired damage that
    pre-existed. The KB below suggests a possible cause for this problem and
    a solution.

    See MS KB 309663 - "Control Panel, Help, and System Restore Are Empty or
    Partially Empty" (http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=309663).
    --
    Mike Maltby MS-MVP
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    Dick M. <webmiles@coxREMOVE.net> wrote:

    > I am getting a blank pages for Control Panel, System Restore,
    > and the Windows Update webpage. I have tried reinstalling
    > Me from the CD, but nothing changes.
    >
    > How do I fix this?

Control Panel Windows Update Microsoft System Restore Windows