Login Prompt ?!?

August 16, 2004 4:38:35 PM

Hi

I have my axim x5 2003 set up so I can connect to shares wirelessly. If I
add the guest account with full controll on the share it works (as the
pocket pc is connecting as guest) obviously this is not very secure.

In the past I have had it set up so that when you go to a share in explorer
it prompts you for a user name and password. It is no longer doing this, if
I take the guest access away and try to connect to the share it seems to
connect but you cant see the contents. I need it to prompt me as it did
before, is this a registry hack or a setting that I am missing, any ideas??

More about : login prompt

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 8:43:26 PM

Someone must have some idea? :-)