No picture to monitor

Hello,

I built a new computer yesterday:

Asus P5AD2 Deluxe motherboard

Asus Radeon X800 XT PCI-express graphic card

1024 MB Kingston DDR2 533Mhz memory

WD 120gb SATA hard disk

The problem is that whenever I turn on my computer I don't get picture
to my monitor. Inside the computer all the fans are working and the
computer seems to be running. Shortly after start I get either one
beep or two very short beeps. (Not sure)

Any ideas what might be wrong here?

"MightyA" <antti.haka@kolumbus-dot-fi.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I built a new computer yesterday:
>
> Asus P5AD2 Deluxe motherboard
>
> Asus Radeon X800 XT PCI-express graphic card
>
> 1024 MB Kingston DDR2 533Mhz memory
>
> WD 120gb SATA hard disk
>

> The problem is that whenever I turn on my computer I don't get picture
> to my monitor. Inside the computer all the fans are working and the
> computer seems to be running. Shortly after start I get either one
> beep or two very short beeps. (Not sure)
>
> Any ideas what might be wrong here?

Something isn't seated properly, or your CPU jumpers on the mainboard are
set incorrectly. Check ALL jumpers on the mainboard. Clear CMOS a few
times. Reseat your CPU, RAM and video card. -Dave

TRENDING THREADS