Error in NVDISP.DRV and Error in NVIDIA.DRV

Recently started getting error messages as noted in subject line -
Would upgrading to XP resolve these issues or must they be addressed prior
to upgrade?
3 answers Last reply
More about error nvdisp error nvidia

    Try updating the nVidia drivers:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/win9x_66.94

    I'm running these ones (the latest) with Win98 and ME, no problems.

    Zee

    "evelerdc" <evelerdc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A336126-90E4-41B3-81FD-6218B0890507@microsoft.com...
    > Recently started getting error messages as noted in subject line -
    > Would upgrading to XP resolve these issues or must they be addressed prior
    > to upgrade?

    "evelerdc" <evelerdc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Recently started getting error messages as noted in subject line -
    > Would upgrading to XP resolve these issues or must they be addressed prior
    > to upgrade?

    Those files refer to your graphics card drivers. I would strongly suggest
    addressing the issue prior to upgrading to XP by downloading and installing
    the latest drivers for your card from www.nvidia.com.
    See if that helps.

    Steve

    Ditto here. Note that the current nVidia package has everything for
    everybody; it's one package.
    Runs an Asus FX5200 AGP card under WinME just fine here.

    However, Mike M has frequently posted a caveat re: this nVidia driver set
    which I can't locate just now.
    Perhaps he will repost it here soon.

    Your cooperation is very appreciated.
    ------
    "oops!!" <notme@nowhere.com> wrote in message

    Try updating the nVidia drivers:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/win9x_66.94

    I'm running these ones (the latest) with Win98 and ME, no problems.

    Zee

    "evelerdc" <evelerdc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Recently started getting error messages as noted in subject line -
    > Would upgrading to XP resolve these issues or must they be addressed prior
    > to upgrade?

Nvidia Microsoft Windows XP Windows