cleaning XP Registry tools

louise

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2003

I am torn between JV16 registry cleaner (Mace) and Registry Mechanic

I've used the old JV16 for years but it has now been upgraded so it's
time to decide which to purchase.

Thoughts - experiences?

TIA

Louise

Try this freeware prog ,I have not used my reg cleaner since i downloaded
it.
In fact it found threads that i thought were long since gone.
http://www.ccleaner.com/

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 07:02:26 GMT, Louise <none@nospam.com> wrote:

>I am torn between JV16 registry cleaner (Mace) and Registry Mechanic
>
>I've used the old JV16 for years but it has now been upgraded so it's
>time to decide which to purchase.
>
>Thoughts - experiences?
>
>TIA
>
>Louise

Hi Louise,
I have used Registry Mechanic for a long time and it has never caused
me any problems... some registry programs can cause problems...
I would go with Registry Mechanic...
Regards,
Glenn M

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 07:02:26 GMT It was a dark and stormy night when
Louise <none@nospam.com> wrote :

>I am torn between JV16 registry cleaner (Mace) and Registry Mechanic
>
>I've used the old JV16 for years but it has now been upgraded so it's
>time to decide which to purchase.
>
>Thoughts - experiences?
>
>TIA
>
>Louise