Display Name

I'd like to change my Display Name. I've looked around every place I could
think of but with no luck. Please tell me how to do it.

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

In OE, you go to Tools/Accounts.......highlight the account you want to
change and click Properties on the right hand side.

In the slot for Name.....type in whatever name you want.......then don't
forget to click on Apply......then OK your way out.

Cheers.....Heather

"Sleepless in New Jersey" <SleeplessinNewJersey@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:077D97D5-2504-42C3-828E-ABEDEE719975@microsoft.com...
> I'd like to change my Display Name. I've looked around every place I
could
> think of but with no luck. Please tell me how to do it.

Thanks Heather, but what does OE mean?

"Heather" wrote:

> In OE, you go to Tools/Accounts.......highlight the account you want to
> change and click Properties on the right hand side.
>
> In the slot for Name.....type in whatever name you want.......then don't
> forget to click on Apply......then OK your way out.
>
> Cheers.....Heather
>
> "Sleepless in New Jersey" <SleeplessinNewJersey@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:077D97D5-2504-42C3-828E-ABEDEE719975@microsoft.com...
> > I'd like to change my Display Name. I've looked around every place I
> could
> > think of but with no luck. Please tell me how to do it.

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Outlook Express, which I wasn't sure what you were using from your
headers......but whatever you are using can be changed in "Accounts".

wrote in message news:91399FE5-72CA-466A-A7B2-28CE73B1C5DF@microsoft.com...
> Thanks Heather, but what does OE mean?
>
> "Heather" wrote:
>
> > In OE, you go to Tools/Accounts.......highlight the account you want to
> > change and click Properties on the right hand side.
> >
> > In the slot for Name.....type in whatever name you want.......then don't
> > forget to click on Apply......then OK your way out.
> >
> > Cheers.....Heather
> >
> > "Sleepless in New Jersey"
<SleeplessinNewJersey@discussions.microsoft.com>
> > wrote in message
> > > I'd like to change my Display Name. I've looked around every place I
> > could
> > > think of but with no luck. Please tell me how to do it.

Thanks again.

Sleepless etc.

"Heather" wrote:

> Outlook Express, which I wasn't sure what you were using from your
> headers......but whatever you are using can be changed in "Accounts".
>
> Heather
>
> "Sleepless in New Jersey" <SleeplessinNewJersey@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:91399FE5-72CA-466A-A7B2-28CE73B1C5DF@microsoft.com...
> > Thanks Heather, but what does OE mean?
> >
> > "Heather" wrote:
> >
> > > In OE, you go to Tools/Accounts.......highlight the account you want to
> > > change and click Properties on the right hand side.
> > >
> > > In the slot for Name.....type in whatever name you want.......then don't
> > > forget to click on Apply......then OK your way out.
> > >
> > > Cheers.....Heather
> > >
> > > "Sleepless in New Jersey"
> <SleeplessinNewJersey@discussions.microsoft.com>
> > > wrote in message