Kodak Imaging not working

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
January 30, 2005 8:59:52 PM

The Kodak Imaging program came installed in Win ME. The program does not
work currently on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find it to
download so I can reinstall it?
Thanks.
Bob

More about : kodak imaging working

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 11:09:44 PM

Try downloading and installing one of these free programs
IrfanView - http://www.irfanview.com/english.htm
PhotoFiltre - http://www.photofiltre.com/
and be more specific about your Kodak Imaging problem,
what are you trying to do with it?

--
rdbr wrote:
> The Kodak Imaging program came installed in Win ME. The program does
> not work currently on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find
> it to download so I can reinstall it?
> Thanks.
> Bob
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 2:29:36 PM

Reinstall it. You may have to uncheck it first and then go back in and
check it.

Control Panel-Add/Remove-Windows Setup-Accessories-Imaging

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.windowsme.general, "rdbr" <rdbr@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>The Kodak Imaging program came installed in Win ME. The program does not
>work currently on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find it to
>download so I can reinstall it?
>Thanks.
>Bob

January 31, 2005 4:19:33 PM

Kevin:
Thanks for the response.
The Kodak Imaging program was the default image viewer when I got my
computer. For some reason I'm not aware of, the program files became
corrupted/lost. I recently received some .tiff images that I could not
open; I could view .tiff images previously. Microsoft Photo editor couldn't
recognize the format so I can't view the pics (of the tsunami). And now I
don't have the program files to reinstall the Kodak image program (it is an
older version). I assume the program links you sent could take the
''default'' image-viewing place on my computer...

Bob

"Kevin Moore" <kevinmoore@XoxymailX.org> wrote in message
> Try downloading and installing one of these free programs
> IrfanView - http://www.irfanview.com/english.htm
> PhotoFiltre - http://www.photofiltre.com/
> and be more specific about your Kodak Imaging problem,
> what are you trying to do with it?
>
> --
> rdbr wrote:
> > The Kodak Imaging program came installed in Win ME. The program does
> > not work currently on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find
> > it to download so I can reinstall it?
> > Thanks.
> > Bob

Anonymous
January 31, 2005 6:41:01 PM

The Kodak Imaging program is not intended for "viewing" files. IrfanView is
an excellent free program that will allow you to open and view graphic files
with many extensions including ".tiff". If the particular images still will
not open, they are probably corrupt and should be discarded.

--
rdbr wrote:
> Kevin:
> Thanks for the response.
> The Kodak Imaging program was the default image viewer when I got my
> computer. For some reason I'm not aware of, the program files became
> corrupted/lost. I recently received some .tiff images that I could
> not open; I could view .tiff images previously. Microsoft Photo
> editor couldn't recognize the format so I can't view the pics (of the
> tsunami). And now I don't have the program files to reinstall the
> Kodak image program (it is an older version). I assume the program
> links you sent could take the ''default'' image-viewing place on my
> computer...
>
> Bob
>

> "Kevin Moore" <kevinmoore@XoxymailX.org> wrote in message
>> Try downloading and installing one of these free programs
>> IrfanView - http://www.irfanview.com/english.htm
>> PhotoFiltre - http://www.photofiltre.com/
>> and be more specific about your Kodak Imaging problem,
>> what are you trying to do with it?
>>
>> --
>> rdbr wrote:
>>> The Kodak Imaging program came installed in Win ME. The program
>>> does not work currently on my computer. Does anyone know where I
>>> can find it to download so I can reinstall it?
>>> Thanks.
>>> Bob
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:09:43 AM

IrfanView will certainly do the job here.
http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

Great tool!

Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------